One of the biggest recruitment challenges for a large organisation is volume hiring at middle and junior levels without compromising on quality and speed. Yet, the natural tendency of most recruitment firms is to focus on senior & middle management recruitment services. Currently, this segment is highly fragmented with various small to mid sized recruitment firms occupying this space with no one being able to provide the reach and scale to fully satisfy client needs.
IPS Tech provides high quality recruitment solutions that address volume hiring needs for large corporates. Usually the turnover time is very less and no of positions in this category are quite large. IPS has mastered the art of turning around large drives for clients for their mass hirings.
We operate on a key account management model where, because of the volumes with each client, we dedicate resources on a full time basis to serve continuous needs of a client.
Positions we support in Volume Hiring:
- Java Technologies: (Core Java, J2EE, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, J2ME)
- Datawarehouse - Development & Testing: (Informatica, Cognos, Data Stage, Microstrategy, Terradata, Business Objects, Business Intelligence, Hyperion Essbase, Abinitio)
- Infrastructure: Network Security, Mainframe Admin, SQL & Oracle DBA
- Telecom Skills: (Datacom – NMS, IP Dslam, Optical Network-SDH/Sonet, L2/L3-OSPF, MPLS, BGP, RSTP),
- Infrastructure: (Unix Admin – HPUX, Sun Solaris, AIX), (Storage – Tivoli, SAN, EMC), (Windows Admin)
- ERP/CRM [Tech / Techno Func / Func]: (Siebel, SAP, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, Oracle)
- Niche Skills: Seebeyond, Uniface, PEGA, Blaze Advisor, Ingenium, etc.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is when a service provider acts as a company's internal recruitment function for a portion or all of its jobs. RPO providers manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the on-boarding of new hires, including staff, technology and reporting.
- Delivery of outsourced processes are carried out onsite or offsite or both, depending upon the scale and support required
- Complete syncronised applications to handle the entire recruitment process at clients place.
- Cost efficiency, centralized functionality,
- perpetual process improvement,
- flexibility and employer branding are few RPO drivers, with added benefits of helping HR and line managers to concentrate on strategic functions