Recruitment Process Outsourcing (IPSRPO)
It’s been observed that recruiting the right candidates for any specific role turns out to be more complex and time-consuming than it looks initially. It requires the right people to handle the requirements at the first place. Even beside a dedicated team working towards the mission for getting the right people, it always ends up being a lengthy, costly affair for any organization. That’s why It is important to look for the right RPO Company in India. At IPS, we provide comprehensive and flexible RPO services that cover recruitment and end-to-end HR Process Management.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is also known as RPO is a simple, convenient, professional and most importantly cost-effective option for acquiring talents for your organization. As it explains in the name, RPO is where a company is completely outsourcing the recruitment process to a Professional Recruitment Company.
Being one of the top recruitment process outsourcing companies in Mumbai India. At IPS RPO, we bring together a complete solution where the company can rest assured of the recruiting tasks with a proven cost-saving with stipulated results within timelines.
- IPSRPO provides a dedicated representative to the organization on-site or off-site as per the requirement of the client. IPS Representative completely assists the client in executing all recruitment-related coordination right from understanding the recruitment needs till acceptance of the offer letter by the candidates.
- Once the RPO representative has been pass – on the requirements, a properly defined and drafted Job description is prepared and sent for approval to the client.
- Suitable candidates are lined up for the interview based on the approved job descriptions within 7 days of the time.
- Shortlisted candidates are followed up and scheduled for the next rounds of interviews
- IPS representatives also be instrumental while offering negotiations and acceptance.
- Post offer follow-ups are done, to assure the joining of the selected candidate.
Benefits of having IPS RPO:
- IPS representatives have experienced recruiter, who understands the exact requirement for the right talent.
- IPS representative is also backed by a team of other professional recruiters and team leads, which helps in case of hiring for more number of positions or difficult profiles.
- IPS representative has access to all job portals and candidates database which brings you all possible candidates matching to your required profiles.
- IPS RPO enables you to hire for all levels from blue-collar to executives and from mid-level managers to CXO without the hassle of further outsourcing it to agencies. We leverage our strong global network to match the recruitment outsourcing needs of the clients.
- IPS RPO has come up with this flexible model where you can snooze your contract when you are not hiring and you will not be paying monthly set up costs for those months, the contract can be reactivated at any point.
Simple Comparison of the cost that is included while setting up your recruitment team vs IPS RPO
- Delivery of outsourced processes are carried out onsite or offsite or both, depending upon the scale and support required.
- Complete synchronized applications to handle the entire recruitment process at clients place.
- Cost efficiency, centralized functionality
- Perpetual process improvement
- Flexibility and employer branding are few RPO drivers
- Outsourcing of trained recruiters exclusively working for clients
- IPS high returns on the investment reducing hiring cost by 25%
- Reduces time taken in the recruitment
- Fixed cost is converted into variable cost
please give us a call or drop us an email.